Power Platform Azure DevOps advisor - Team Power Platform & Integrations
We are looking for a creative, curious, and brave person who isn't afraid to test new technical challenges to align to the current market. As a person you need to love to develop your own competency, solve problems and find best practice solutions for our customers. At Wesafe customers always comes first.
Are you the one we are looking for?
As a Power Platform Azure DevOps advisor at Wesafe you are going to work with our current customers. At times we need you to be able to participate in presales meetings and support our sales department. You also need to be prepared to be able to work structured with both large and small projects.
Many tasks will involve collaboration with other co-workers and customers. Therefor good communication and collaboration skills is required. You also need to have a good sense of responsibility for your tasks and able to work independently when required. Our team is responsible for development within Microsoft Power platform and Integrations (3rd party applications).
We consist of 6 team members with various skills. We have Tech lead, project management, development, and customer support. As a member of our team, you will work closely with the whole team, and we use Teams as our primary tool of communication. Our projects vary in size from small applications with 20 hours development time to huge projects with thousands of hours which makes it important for us that team members are prepared to help where it's needed.
As a person, you are curious, and you are motivated by driving tasks forward while being able to document processes and follow routines in a satisfactory manner. Furthermore, you are creative and contribute with new ideas and perspectives. You are innovative, courageous and have an interest in learning new things and testing new approaches to develop both yourself and the organization. You speak and write fluently in English.
Description of requirements:
- Help influence, develop, and communicate a DevOps Cloud strategy and roadmap that can be leveraged, reused, and improved to support current and future business needs for both Wesafe and our customers
- Ensure we use DevOps according to best practices
- Drive the creation and maintenance of documentation as it relates to configuration, mapping, processes, and automation of Power platform solutions
- Work with Development groups to identify gaps and help solidify the DevOps concept
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and training plans for Cloud engineers and administrators
- Document solutions and manage solutions via Git
- Setup strategy to deploy Microsoft 365 various apps (teams, Power platform etc)
What can WeSafe offer you?
- The opportunity to join a growing team where there is great scope for personal development
- The opportunity to influence in an organization with short decision-making paths
- The opportunity to work in a prestigious organization with high standards
- The opportunity to work in a flexible organization with a focus on the individual
WeSafe started in the "cloud" in 2013 with a very simple goal, make IT simple and deliver function before technology! Since our inception, we have had a clear specialization in Microsoft cloud services, which has given us a strong profile and recognized excellence in the Microsoft cloud platform. WeSafe recently won Microsoft's The Modern Workplace for SMB Award 2021 in competition with other Microsoft partners around the world. We received the award for our ability to develop and deliver innovative customer solutions with maximum business value using Microsoft cloud services. With a solid understanding of the capabilities of the Microsoft cloud platform offers, and a genuine interest in getting to know our customers' processes and challenges, we help our customers ensure that IT becomes a decisive competitive advantage. WeSafe is experiencing strong growth and has for 4 consecutive years been named a Gasell company and in 2021 we also became one of Sweden's 630 Super Companies. Both awards are about achieving increased turnover and healthy finances over a long period of time, as well as being able to demonstrate stability and long-term business.
Please contact us or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We process applications on a rolling basis.
We look forward to your application!