Working in projects with Microsoft Teams
How can you as a company and organisation use the Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 platform for your projects?
Microsoft is constantly evolving its platform so that you, as users and administrators, have more opportunities to achieve greater efficiency and productivity in your work. To help you take control of your projects in Microsoft Teams with tools such as Sharepoint, Outlook, Planner and Onenote, WeSafe offers a free webinar.
The aim of the training is to give you an insight into how to communicate, plan, organise and follow up your projects in the Microsoft Teams platform.
The webinar is for those who work on projects, are project managers or in a management position. You will aim to build on your knowledge and gain a greater understanding of the tools and capabilities available within the Microsoft 365 platform.
During the free webinar, we will discuss:
- Create a project team in Teams as a template for new projects
- Insight into the apps and features available for a successful project
- Tasks with Planner
- Additions or changes with Microsoft Lists
- Communicate correctly with Teams, channels and news
- Tools to automate simple tasks and approvals
Enter your email address and we'll send the recording to you!