Adapt Microsoft 365 to GDPR
Microsoft 365 has built-in protection and features to help you meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. In practice, this means that we need to configure and monitor our Microsoft 365 environment according to the GDPR guidelines.
To help us, Microsoft has introduced, among other things, a Security and Compliance Center where these settings should be made.
In this course, we will go through the various options in the Security and Compliance Centre and guide you through the settings you need to make in order to comply with the GDPR
- Alerts - Configure alerts and notifications in line with GDPR
- Classifications - Classify personal data (and other data) for compliance and control
- Data loss protection - Settings and restrictions for mobile devices
- Threat management - Control email flows. What to send and protect against malware
- Search and retrieve data for requests
- Monitoring security and compliance
Location options: the WeSafe premises, Murmansgatan 120 in Malmö, over Teams or on your premises!
Price: 15 000 kr
This training is on-demand. Please enter your email address and we will contact you to make an appointment.